12 Laws of Karma That Will Change Your LifeUknown (via forgiveyoume)
1. Whatever we put out in the universe is what comes back to us
2. Be yourself and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your life - life doesn’t just happen, it requires our participation
3. If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence
4. For us to grow in spirit, it is we who must change - and not the people, places or things around us
5. Whenever there is something wrong in our life, there is something wrong in us - we must take responsibility of what is in our life
6. Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the universe is connected
7. You cannot think of two things at the same time - when our focus in on spiritual values, it is impossible ofr us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger
8. If you believe something to be true, then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth
9. Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the here and now
10. History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path
11. True joy follows doing what we’re supposed to be doing and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time
12. You get back from something whatever you have put into it
Inbox me a number, I’ll answer and rate your blog as well.
1-How are you?
2-Post a picture of yourself.
3-Do you ever wish you were someone else?
4-What is your entire name?
5-How old are you?
6-Age you get mistaken for:
7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
8-What did you do on your last birthday?
9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
10-What is your hair color?
11-Have you ever dyed your hair?
12-What is your eye color?
13-If you could change your eye color, would you?
14-Do you wear contacts/glasses?
15-Your opinion about your body and how confortable you are with it:
16-Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?
17-Say 8 facts about your body:
18-Do you have any tattoos?
19-Do you have any piercings?
20-Left or right handed?
21-What’s your sexual orientation?
22-Do you drink?
23-Do you smoke?
24-Do you have any pets?
25-Where do you work?
26-Something you are working on right now:
27-Do you have any “rules” about food?
28-Where are you from?
29-What would you say is your best quality?
30-What do you think you’re really good at?
31-What do you think you’re really bad at?
32-What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
33-Are you a bad person?
34-Are you nice to everyone?
35-Say 3 facts about your personality:
36-Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
37-What is your ideal bed? Why?
38-Did you wake up cranky?
39-Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
40-What do you think about the most?
41-Share 2 habits:
42-What you want to be when you “get older”?
43-What are your career goals?
44-What is your ideal career?
45-Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
46-Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
47-Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
48-Say 10 facts about your room:
49-Do you have any phobias?
50-Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
51-Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
52-Ever broken any bones?
53-Ever come close to death?
54-Things you like and dislike about yourself:
55-A random fact about yourself:
56-What are three things most people don’t know about you?
57-An unknown fact about your life:
58-Share something about yourself others might think is weird:
59-Five weird things that you like:
60-Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this?
61-Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
62-Describe yourself in one word/sentence:
63-A quote you try to live by:
64-Leave me a compliment:
Fuck. It’s ironic how empty I am because
I swear 6 months ago I had the universe inside
of me but I cried the rivers in my bones dry.
The volcanoes in my chest erupted when you told
me you didn’t love me anymore and lava flooded
my body and hardened till I stopped sleeping.
I had stars in my lungs but I burned them
all out with the cigarettes I was smoking
to get you the fuck out of my throat. The
flowers growing at the bottoms of my
stomach are dead. Apparently you
can’t water flowers with vodka.
I had the sky in my veins but it’s
been pretty fucking stormy since I
ripped them open. I had planets
on the tip of my tongue but
the debris from the shattered
remains of “us” have been
crashing into them. I was
everything. And then I met
you and we were everything.
Now you’re fucking some
blonde girl who gets
high all the time and
I’m a fucking
this is my favorite fucking poem ever ever ever
cool kids cant die on We Heart It